I love this mayo free Potato salad
I will update it later to a regular post, that has a recipe that you can print out
10 medium red potatoes
2 cups string beans
¼ cup chopped red onion
½ cup chicken or beef broth
½ chopped kalamata olives
½ cup olive oil
¼ cup of fresh-squeezed lemon juice
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the potatoes into quarters.
- Fill a pot with cold water.
- Cook the potatoes in the pot until tender (about 25 min).
- Drain the potatoes.
- After they cool, peel skins off potatoes.
- In a bowl, pour the broth over top of potatoes.
- Cut string beans into half inch lengths.
- Steam string beans until al dente.
- Drain string beans.
- In a bowl, mix potatoes, string beans, red onions, and kalamata olives.
- In a jar, mix olive oil, lemon juice, dijon mustard, and salt and pepper.
- Shake jar.
- Pour olive oil mixture over the potato mixture.
- Stir together.
- Serve at room temperature or put it in the fridge for later.