Robert’s Salmon with Tomatoes & Olives
About this Recipe
By: Christina Hills
Whenever I visit the East Coast, I always visit with my Step Sister Emily and her husband Robert. Robert has this fantastic salmon dish that cooks up quickly and is delicious. Robert recommends buying fresh salmon, but it’s sometimes more convenient to buyfrozen salmon in individual serving sizes. This way you can easily whip this up whenever you want a quick dinner.
frozen salmon from Whole Foods
I bought these in the bulk section
Here is the Recipe:
Robert's Broiled Salmon with Tomatoes and Kalamata Olives
- Baking sheet, tin foil
- 1.5-2 lb Farm raised Salmon (farm raised is better in this recipe than wild)
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup Kalamata olives pitted
- 1/2 cup Peppadew peppers (Optional)
- 1/2 whole Lemon cut up
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil extra virgin
- 3 twists Ground Pepper to taste
- 1 sheet Foil
- Take the Salmon and cut it into individual servings. Some stores sell it frozen and it is already in individual servings
- Line baking sheet with foil and rub olive oil onto the foil so the Salmon does not stick
- Cut the cheery tomatoes in 1/2
- Cut up Kalamata Olives into small pieces
- (Optional) Cut up the Peppadew peppers into small pieces)
- Arrange salmon on pan as shown in the picture leaving room for the veggies around each piece of salmon
- Sprinkle tomatoes and olives (and Peppadew peppers if using) around the salmon
- Pour a little oil on top
- Squeeze lemons on top of salmon, then add the lemon slices to the pan so they cook as well
- Add a few twists of ground pepper onto the salmon to taste
- no salt
- Put in broiler for 7 min (with my electric oven the low broiler setting works the best)
- Serve immediately
Gluten free quiche with all the simple ingredients you have at home! You can also make this vegetarian.
This is rough and I need to make it a second time before I customize it For 4 people Bunch scallions One zucchini cutbup and sauté in olive oil 10 eggs 1/2 cup milk 1/2 cup cheddar cheese ground pepper salt 385 oven 3 potatoes cut up and pat boiled tiny diced chunks...
Homemade Apple Pie Jello tastes just like Apple Pie, but without the fat!