Chicken Piccata Pasta
About this Recipe
By: Christina Hills
My husband loves Chicken Piccata! So I decided to take this classic favorite and make it as a pasta dish!
Here is the Recipe:
Chicken Piccata Pasta
- 2 large Chicken Breasts boneless
- 12 oz Pasta fettucini works well
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup capers rinced and drained
- 2 medium lemons
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1/4 cup flour can use gluten free
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or bone broth
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmezian Cheese (Optional)
- Juice 1 lemon and slice the second lemon into round circles, remove the seeds
- Smash the garlic and loosely chop into large pieces
- Slice the chicken into strips
- Put flour into a platter and then add salt & Pepper and mix it in
- Dredge the chicken in the flour and set aside. Dusting off the excess flour. But save flour to thicken sauce later
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain and set asside
- In a large skillet, heat the pan and add some olive oil and butter. Then sear the lemon slices on both sides and set aside on a plate.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook till browned. Then remove
- Add more olive oil and butter if necessary, and working in batches cook the chicken until browned, about 2 min a side. Don't overcook as you want the chicken just slightly underdone. Transfer to a clean plate.
- To the same pan, add the wine and capers and the garlic back. Scraping up any brown bits stuck to the bottom.
- Add 1/2 cup chick broth, followed by the butter, and swirl to meld the flavors. Add some flour if needed to thicken the sauce
- Add the cooked pasta back to the pan and mix to coat
- Add the chicken back to the pan to warm up
- Serve on plates and add the seared lemon slices to each plate
Gluten free quiche with all the simple ingredients you have at home! You can also make this vegetarian.
This is rough and I need to make it a second time before I customize it For 4 people Bunch scallions One zucchini cutbup and sauté in olive oil 10 eggs 1/2 cup milk 1/2 cup cheddar cheese ground pepper salt 385 oven 3 potatoes cut up and pat boiled tiny diced chunks...
Beef stew with carrots and Guinness beer is hearty for the winter time.