Fall Maple Syrup Spiced Rum Drink
About this Recipe
By: Christina Hills
I’m often looking for a cocktail that is not too strong, but tastes good. This yummy drink perfect for a fall or winter evening. Good for the holidays or really any time!
My husband found this recipe on https://www.saveur.com/article/Recipes/The-Canadian-Cocktail/
But I knew I could make it better. So I changed it to make it my own. It now has much less Rum so you can drink two cocktails instead!
Here is the Recipe
Fall Spiced Rum with Cinamon and Maple Syrup
- Cocktail shaker
- 1 oz spiced rum
- 1/2 oz maple syrup
- 1 oz apple cider
- 1/2 small lime squeezed (1/4 oz of lime juice) Save the rind
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 stick Cinnamon (for look) Optional
- 3/4 cup ice
- Mix all ingredients in a shaker and serve in a glass with the ice.
- Include the rind of the lime and twist it so it releases it's oils. Add that into the shaker.
- Add cinnamon stick as garnish (Optional)
Homemade Apple Pie Jello tastes just like Apple Pie, but without the fat!
This is a light fruity Mai Tai that will leave you feeling very refreshed!
Fruity light cocktail great for when you don’t want a strong drink!